Read something in the newsletter but can’t remember which month or quite what it was? I got you covered! There is so much and I can’t remember when I am asked too! To make things easier I have put together this page for you to rediscover those articles I’ve recommended, the podcast episodes and more. Scroll down to the category and you will find it. If you are wanting to sign up to the newsletter click here!
Affiliate Links have an asterisk*. To learn more about that and why I use them click here.
Managed to get here and not subscribed to the newsletter? Click here to sign up!
- This article by Rita Bilgrami about London’s Immigrant Chefs.
- Renia Spiegel, another holocaust survivor’s diary has been made public.
- The McDonalds Monopoly game that sparked an FBI investigation.
- The Rosie Project*. An book about Don Tillman, an autistic professor looking for his wife.
- How streaming services are leaving deaf and blind viewers behind.
- Maple Syrup is worth more then gold! Read about the heist here.
- Lubaina Himid did a residency at The Guardian to challenge their unconscious bias.
- Apartment Therapy’s January Cure starts here.
All links open the trailers on youtube for the recommendations.
- Atypical, a great tv show about a family navigating the everyday with an autistic son.
Doctor Who I’ve been a fan for years and this new series is a great commentary on our current social, political and environmental issues.
- The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan follow him around the world to unusual places for holidays.
- The Good Place is back for its third season.
- The Santa Clarita Diet is a fantastic comedy with Drew Barrymore about zombies and her daughters colleagues applications!
- Killing Eve Tried to ignore the hype then watched 5 minutes and got on the bandwagon!
- Escape to the Chateau Dick and Angel renovate their French Chateau for wedding season.
- Oceans 8 Time to take the jewels from the Met Gala!
- Perfect Strangers Six friends agree to share all messages and calls during a dinner party.
- Marie Kondo’s Netflix show, Tidying Up with, has me in tears!
- Deliciously Ella’s podcast talks with small business entrepreneurs, gut health experts, mental health advocates and business branding champions.
- Julie Deane, founder of The Cambridge Satchel Company speaks with Holly Tucker, Not On The High Street founder, about starting her company.
- Potterless Podcast. Mike has never read Harry Potter and updates us on his thoughts as he gets through the series.
- George Ezra and Friends. My favourite episodes are the ones with Elton John and Craig David.
- Lauren Ashton Designs for knitting kits and her hilarious instagram account. Look at the milk story highlights!
- Alex Foxley Instagram. I love the coloufulness of this illustrators work and if you love it too prints are sold online!
- Finland’s official instagram account for beautiful fjords and landscapes.
- A bit of fun with photography with Kimothy Olsen
- My favourite place to eat in London and I often go twice a month, Honey & Co.
- Looking for authentic Chinese noodles in London. Go to Murger Han.
- If you are in Hammersmith visit Empress Market, for a delicious wrap from Numra. It is one of my top three foodie places in London.
- January 2019 – White Company Candle – won by Karen K
- December 2018 – Paper Christmas – won by Jennifer, UK
- November 2018 – Lucas Paw Paw – won by Paula, ROI and Hannah, UK
- October 2018 – Origins Beauty Products – won by Kim, USA